Monday, December 19, 2011

What do we offer?

Dear Fashionistas,
After a year of hanging out with you on a facebook page Fashion Is My Drug we've decided to make our own fashion blog where we can inform you about latest fashion trends, interesting updates and everything that is fashionable at the moment.
On this blog you will see everything and anything about style, architecture, culture, celebrities and much more. If you have ideas or suggestions, feel free to comment and help us be even better.
We want to thank you one more time for being with us in the past year. We have learnt many things about fashion, went through a lot, and made friendships that we hope to last forever.

Yours sincerely,
M. & Kris

3 comments:

  1. Honestly that picture really depicts how great I feel when I get new stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I L<3ve the picture! its soooo funny, but I like it better with the one girl only. :)LOVE THE BLOG!

    ReplyDelete

Find Us On Instagram

Instagram

Fashion Is My Drug

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...